Think Tank for Financial Policy Research
TABF works to provide policy suggestions to financial regulatory authorities, illustrating a vision for both the government and financial services industries.
Our research focuses on three main topics: risk control, green finance and FinTech. We cooperate with experts and other think tanks to research international developments in banking and finance, and we also conduct forward-looking research on specific financial policies.
Our research integrates opinions from regulatory authorities, academia, and industry to address and analyze the critical issues in the financial industry.
- Research Projects: TABF does both self-initiated and commissioned research, and coordinates government policies through its five research centers.
- We have established and regularly update databases on Chinese financial markets, and are currently formulating the Financial Innovation Index.
- We provide research-based information and analysis for the development of financial industry, publishing op-eds, research reports, papers, policy analyses, and financial indices such as the Financial Innovation Index (FII) and Banking Executive Index (BEI). We also regularly arrange conferences and forums on banking and finance.
- Our periodicals and publications include the Quarterly Journal on China & Taiwan Financial Markets, and Whitepaper for the Future of Banking in Taiwan.
- In collaboration with the Publication and Communication Institute, TABF aims to build its library as a hub of financial knowledge for the overall benefit of society.